Step 1 - Setup Database¶
- Install Postgres
- Create a Database: ego with user postgres and empty password
- Execute SQL Script to setup tables.
Step 2 - Run¶
EGO currently supports three Profiles:
- default: Use this to run the most simple setup. This lets you test various API endpoints without a valid JWT in authorization header.
- auth: Run this to include validations for JWT.
- secure: Run this profile to enable https
Run using Maven. Maven can be used to prepare a runnable jar file, as well as the uber-jar for deployment:
$ mvn clean package ; ./fly migrate
To run from command line with maven:
$ mvn spring-boot:run